Today!
Well here's tonight harvest. I love all the Zinnias that are flowering now, I love the cactus zinnias especially. The Patty pan squash are so yummy, a favorite for sure! I picked a few of the Yard long beans, they cooked up and taste almost like a green bean. I love how they keep that dark plum color even cooked! A few more cayenne peppers for the freezer bag I keep adding too. When I get a bag full i'll dehydrate them and grind them up. One cucumber to pickle, keep hoping for more to make some actual pickles! I worked on spinning up this lovely fiber from a braid I bought last year. it's such an easy spin! I love it. the clouds and fog over the mountains was my view tonight after the rain. Rain everyday, I can't complain, it waters my garden daily so I really have not had to.



Comments
Post a Comment