Evening Views


 Sunsets! Tonight was a perfect ending to a super productive day! I cleaned out my closet, organized my bedroom, worked in the garden and swam 3 times! Well, when it feels like 100+ degrees out, that's all you can do to stay cool when you have to work outside. 


The weeds are taking over around the garden beds and I can't keep up, between the heat, the rain and just tending the beds. Next year, every year it just keeps getting better I know next year I'll have a new plan for the walkways!


Still, laying in the pool at dusk the sun set behind these lovely clouds while the moon appeared and the stars... just lovely. 



Some of my favorite times are sitting on the porch just petting the cats. Our deck is so high we don't ever get bugs up there I think. it's just nice to sit and rock! Have the radio on and relax. Here's my favorite Geranium that I hope the seeds I saved from it are true to it's parent! I grew a few last year from seed but I'm out. 











Comments

Popular Posts