A Warning Label
I made a prompt asking AI to make a warning label of myself knowing what it knows about me, here's what it says: I feel it's used things I've tasked to it over the past 2 months or so. Funny...
⚠️ WARNING: You Are About to Encounter Amy ⚠️
Proceed with affection, snacks, and reasonable expectations.
This woman may appear to be quietly painting watercolors, tending chickens, working at church, or sipping something cozy.
DO NOT BE FOOLED.
At any given moment, Amy may be:
- 🌱 Planting 47 things because she found some seeds and wondered, “Can I plant these yet?”
- 🥒 Bringing in enough cucumbers and squash to accidentally open a farm stand.
- 🫙 Canning, freezing, vacuum-sealing, shredding, baking, and somehow still discovering MORE ZUCCHINI at 11 PM.
- 🌹 Turning an ordinary country property into a cottage garden one rose, arbor, raised bed, and slightly ambitious project at a time.
- 🐔 Consulting with chickens.
- 🧶 Spinning actual wool into yarn because apparently buying yarn wasn't complicated enough.
- 🪡 Quilting something beautiful while simultaneously planning three other quilts.
- 🎨 Painting watercolor cards, bookmarks, flowers, churches, and whatever else catches her heart.
- 🎹 Playing piano.
- 💻 Coding a Python game just because that sounded fun.
- 🎮 Disappearing into RuneScape and casually mentioning that she started playing 22 YEARS AGO.
- 🍦 Buying an ice cream maker because homemade ice cream suddenly became an emergency.
- 📝 Designing another planner page because obviously the planner needs a page to organize the pages in the planner.
- ⛪ Doing approximately seventeen church-office things while saying, “I just need to do this one little thing…”
- 💡 Having an innocent idea that quietly mutates into a FULL PROJECT.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
If Amy says:
“I was thinking…”
Cancel your afternoon.
“I have an idea…”
Locate the power tools.
“It shouldn't cost much…”
Interesting theory.
“I'll just go out to the garden for a minute.”
She has entered another dimension. Check again after sunset.
“I bought something…”
Do not ask questions until you determine whether it is a gardening implement, craft equipment, appliance, or seeds.
“Look what came in the mail!”
Probably seeds.
“Can I plant this now?”
Definitely seeds.
“I found this giant zucchini…”
Clear the kitchen counters.
“Let's do that later.”
She absolutely intends to return to it.
❤️ HANDLE WITH CARE
Underneath the whirlwind is a woman who loves her family fiercely, treasures her country home, finds happiness in making things with her hands, and pours a remarkable amount of herself into the people around her.
She notices little things.
She keeps memories.
She grows food, makes things beautiful, feeds people, creates traditions, and occasionally turns ordinary days into stories worth keeping.
Her faith matters deeply to her, and so do the people God has placed in her life.
FINAL WARNING
Amy is highly susceptible to:
🌻 seed catalogs
🧶 beautiful fiber
🎨 watercolor supplies
🪴 garden centers
🧵 quilting ideas
🏡 cottage-core anything
🍫 chocolate ice cream
🐓 adorable farm animals
📋 organizational systems
🎮 “just one more task” in a game
and anything beginning with…
“You know what would be cute?”
Exposure may result in being fed homemade food, recruited into a project, shown garden vegetables, handed something handmade, or becoming part of the family.
There is no known cure.
Frankly, nobody is looking for one. 🌿💛

Comments
Post a Comment