ZigZag Runner

 


Many of you know we are in the process of buying a small family farm with my son, my parents-in-law, my sister and brother-in-law, and my youngest son. It is quite the dream and adventure planning to build your dream home but more so to downsize since my adults have homes of their own now. 

So I have taken my beautiful fabric stash, machines, thread, and all to an air-controlled storage unit for the unseen future time that our home will be completed and I can move in. 

Until then I'm just using up a few scraps I found in a few totes that didn't make it there yet. It's been a few months since I've gotten to sew, I don't have my walking foot to quilt, my special feet to sew with, or even quilting gloves or thread. So I had to dig around more to find what I could... then pushed my machine back out and wiped up a few things last night. 

I can't tell you how awesome it felt to just design something easy and colorful with the scraps I found. I have a friend moving into her own little apartment and I thought a table runner for her new place would be a nice friendly addition. I just have to sew on the binding and it's good to go!

Comments

Popular Posts