Bread n Granola


 Zucchini bread! I'm the host for a morning breakfast table club with some ladies from church this morning. I made some zucchini bread since I have so much right now. I also made some granola for the occassion to serve along with my homemade yogurt and peaches. 

It's fun hosting being able to create things for people, to share with what talents and gifts God gives you. I'm sure most people could do this as well, but I feel pretty blessed. 

I plan to bake a few more loafs and freeze them to pop out when I feel a need to gift one. The Granola was a lot and I even made half what the receipe called for, of course I added chopped walnuts and dried cranberries to the mix and I used a bit more honey than brown sugar. I froze 1/2 of the granola into two bags and kept two servings to eat at home. 

I love the added pecans in the bread and the sliced almonds on top, that add a slight crunch to the super moist bread. My hubby on the other hand dislikes anything with nuts. I might try adding chocolate chips. I have some dark chocolate chips ... maybe. I do like them in my banana bread.



Comments

Popular Posts