Pool Days

I love the water. I could happily live somewhere by the beach and float every single day. But I also love the mountains and rolling hills of Tennessee, and having this little pool has become one of my happiest places.

My daily vacation is simply hopping into the pool after working in the garden, doing a little water aerobics, and then letting myself float. I gaze up at the beautiful blue sky, drift beneath the puffy clouds, and listen to all the gentle sounds of summer.

I never want these days to end.

On this particular day, I even watched a tiny baby deer, still wobbly and learning to walk, cross the road near my home.

My blog may be filled with crafts, creations, and ideas, but moments like these are where all my dreams come from.... at times like these...


 More flowers from todays picking!

 

Comments

Popular Posts