Plum Fusion BOM 2024

 My hubby and I usually vacation each year on our wedding anniversary, this year we spent a week up in the mountains of Virginia, wine country and stayed in a yurt. 

We stopped into a cute quilt shop, where I always like to get fabric on our vacations to remind me of our time together. 



I was searching for some wine themed fabric since our focus seemed to be relaxing, wine tasting and visiting vineyards a lot this time. 

I didn't see anything too specific to Virginia at this shop, but hanging on the wall was a beautiful plum-colored batik quilt. It was huge and so pretty and they sold the entire kit as a block of the month. 

My husband loved it too and decided we should just buy the entire kit and I can enjoy thinking about our anniversary and the lovely vacation together each month, until our next!

So, I now have a monthly project to keep me happily sewing something special for him and I. It would love just beautiful on my bed as well when it is completed. We were married in June but I didn't start the 1st month until July. So this is my first block completed! Can't wait to make month 2!




Comments

Popular Posts