UFO's

 Still trying to unpack and organize my craft room after our move. I pulled out this Kalidescope Halloween quilt that I started a few years ago with my quilt guild.

It is a paper pieced project that was a lot of fun, but I had a few more to make so I decided that at the rate I'm going I'm going to be okay just making the 16 of the 20 blocks that were with it.

It's been a UFO for too long and I have too many to quilt as it is when I get my longarm. I'm going to be okay with it as a lap or show off wall hanging for the month of October or something. It did turn out really cute though! I love the candy corn fabric! And some of the others glow in the dark!



Just a random photo of my design wall with a bunch of blocks that I'm still putting together, more UFO's ! LOL






Comments

Popular Posts